As one of the leading voices of public infrastructure in Canada, the Ontario Coalition for Sustainable Infrastructure (OCSI) is committed to the sustainability of our transportation, water and sewer systems and other public infrastructure in Ontario. Our mandate is: Promoting safe and sustainable infrastructure. Our coalition of associations represents public works practitioners in Ontario including:
- Municipal Engineers Association (670 members);
- Municipal Finance Officers’ Association (365 municipalities);
- Ontario Good Roads Association (423 municipalities, 20 First Nations, 228 corporate members);
- Ontario Public Works Association (630 members);
- Ontario Water Works Association (1,600 members); and the
- Water Environment Association of Ontario (1,300 members).
More information can be found on our website www.on-csi.ca.